Adapter for Leica M-mount camera to NOVOFLEX universal bayonet A
This adapter allows you to connect the camera to a series of current and historical devices equipped with the NOVOFLEX universal bayonet A. It can be used on the following products:
- the medium format lens adapters HARING, MAMRING and PENTRING 67
- the universal bellows unitss BALPRO 1 and T/S via intermediate adapter APRO
- the universal bellows attachment CASTBAL T/S via intermediate adapter AUNI
- the historic 35mm follow focus lenses of the C and D series
- the historic 35mm follow focus lenses of the B series, with special bellows BAL-U or the special tube BA
We recommend using this adapter only with Leica M-mount cameras with LiveView mode (as of February 2017: M240, M240P, M246, M10). On all other M- mount cameras, focusing of the connected lenses is not possible due to the lack of rangefinder coupling.